Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Anyone entering the competition agrees to provide their contact details to The Mindful Living Show.
2. The competition is only open to anyone entering until 30 Sept 2018.
3. One winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
4. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a SAE to Mindful Living Show, Pep Farley Ltd., 26 Windsor Avenue, West Molesey, England, KT81PZ
5. The prize includes 30 Tablets or 5 Boxes of Shobu shower bombs for one winner.
6. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. Prize may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
8. The prize has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
9. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
11. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of Pep Farley Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
12. All entries must be received by 23.59 on 30th Sept.
13. The winner will be contacted by telephone or email within five days of the closing date of the prize draw and are required to confirm acceptance within 21 days of notification. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
15. The winner and their guests may be required to participate in publicity.
16. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
17. Pep Farley Ltd is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw.
Promoter: Pep Farley Ltd., 26 Windsor Avenue, West Molesey, England, KT81PZ.